Thinking of Selling Your Home?
In a world so rapidly changing and a housing market and economy that is constantly responding to that change -- selling is a big decision and a big deal -- and I want you to know that I’m here to help with that every step of the way.
If you are like most homeowners, you have questions about where the economy is headed right now. I understand! Navigating through change can feel daunting, that's why I've done the “heavy lifting” for you and created this important Seller's Guide to walk you through everything you need to get a home sold in today's market for the highest possible price, in the shortest time, and with the fewest headaches.
Selling your house is a big decision! Perhaps even more so today, as the housing market and economy are adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances around us. That's why we've created this Step-by-Step Seller's Guide to Real Estate. In it you'll discover:
- How to Understand the Housing Market and the Real Estate Cycles
- If now is a Good Time to Sell
- Should you hire a Real Estate Agent?
- Who is involved in the Sale of Your Home?
- How to Determine the Correct Asking Price
- The Best Pricing Strategy for Selling Your Home
- How to Look at Your Home Through a Buyer's Eyes
- Common Home Improvements to Consider
- Negotiating an Offer
- What to expect during the Home Inspection and Appraisal
- Preparing for the Closing
- Moving Checklists
- Tips for Helping Children with a Move
PLUS: Tips to preparing for a showing to get maximum results, and so much more!
Fill out this short form to get your copy today!