Helping People Navigate the Real Estate Transaction Since 1994
Testimonials and Recommendations
Christopher Terry currently lives in Westport with his wife Donna, their children Mariah and Brandon and their corgi, Maggie. When Chris isn’t helping home buyers and sellers he’s spending time with them, enjoying the many lifestyle features and benefits living in Westport and Southern New England offers.
Chris believes that the South Coast and the Greater Fall River area has the greatest real estate upside potential for the New England area. “Our location makes for an easy commute to Boston, Providence, Newport and Cape Cod. Plus, we still have affordable housing, large areas of develop-able land, ample water supplies and low taxes.”
Chris was born in the U.S. Navy Hospital in Key West Florida, but didn’t stay long as his parents were both in the Navy and they moved often. They settled in Portsmouth, Rhode Island in 1968 where his parents still live in the same home Chris was raised in. He graduated Portsmouth High School in 1983 and attended The University of Rhode Island. Chris's career in real estate started in 1994 when it was suggested he utilize his people and sales skills to help facilitate real estate transactions. Since then Chris has completed more than 120 million dollars in transactions, has traveled the country completing sales training through North America’s leading industry sales trainers and professionals, holds a real estate broker license in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island, is a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), a member of the Loss Mitigation Network, is a Master Sales Society Member, a 4-time winner of the Master Sales Society 5/50 Award and 10/100 Award, a WPI International Presidential Award winner, a founding member of the Massachusetts Millennium Mentor Group, founded the Pathway to Success Agent Training Program and Team EZ REO & Short Sales.
Chris founded E Z Home Search Real Estate on a set of core values to guide the philosophy and direction of the firm. These values are:
To Always: Live by the "Get by Giving" Philosophy;
To Always: Make our Clients #1 Goal, Our #1 Goal;
To Always: Live Up to Our Standards, Despite Temptation to Lower Them;
To Always: Follow the Realtor® Code of ethics;
To Always: Be More of a Cause than a Corporation;
To Always: Treat Your Referrals like Family;
To Always: Make You Proud and Glad You Referred our Services.
“Thank you for visiting our site, I hope you have found the features available here helpful. Please feel free to contact me or any of our real estate professionals and of course, your comments are always welcome.”
Christopher L. Terry
"The Guy with Two First Names"
President / CEO / Broker / Founder
E Z Home Search Real Estate Inc.
Office: (508) 646-4777 x105 Fax: (508) 646-9682 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VALUED BY CUSTOMERS, RESPECTED BY REAL ESTATE PEERS
Valued by customers: “Chris is someone we can trust. He is a compassionate professional with outstanding communication skills.”
Appreciated by clients: “Working with Chris was a pleasure. Chris’s leadership & coaching moved us through buying a home stress free.”
Generates loyalty from peers: “Chris is, without a doubt, a true leader in his field. His ability to motivate others and deliver exceptional results makes him an asset in any transaction.”
- Gross Transaction Sides Volume Since 2014: $ 132,149,371+ Million; 552 transaction sides and growing!**
- Average DOM: 17 DOM, the Market Average: 32 DOM*
- Sales Price to List Price Ratio: 103%, the Market Average: 99%*
- Top Fall River Agent: Single Family and Condominiums Listed & Sold in 2015*, 2017*, 2018*, 2019*, 2020*
- Top 2% in Sales Volume 12 years and counting for Greater Fall River Area
- 7 Consecutive years of $10,000,000 or more in sales volume
- Founder: Team EZ REO & Short Sales, Homeowner Help for Distressed Properties
- Founder: EZ RE Careers & Pathways to Success Program, Results Based Agent Training and Development System for Success
- Board of Directors: Greater Fall River Association of Realtors
Certifications and Networks:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (MA and RI)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- WPI International Presidential Award Winner
- 7 - time Master Sales Society 5/50 Award Winner
- Master Sales Society 10/100 Award Winner
- Member The Loss Mitigation Network
- Member SuperStaREO
- Member MLS PIN, X-Sites Network
- Member National, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Greater Fall River, and S.Eastern MA, Association of Realtors
- Founding Member Mass Millennium Mentors
- Member Business to Business
- 2 - Time Graduate Floyd Wickman Sweat-Hoggs Program
- 2 - Time Graduate Star Makers Program
- Graduate Certified Distressed Property Institute
- SuperstaREO ~ REO / BPO Training 6 hr live course
- Advanced BPO and valuation, marketing techniques, asset preservation, REO workflow, weekly/monthly reporting, reimbursement and accounting
Loss Mitigation Network ~ Loss Mitigation/Short Sale 6 hr live course
- Marketing, Screening, Packaging, Negotiating, Current Industry Trends
- Pre-approved Financing Buyer Network offering USDA and FHA Government Loans, Conventional Loans, 203K Rehab Financing and Rehabilitation Construction Loans and more.
- 24 Hour Marketing, uploaded to Top Real Estate Showcase Sites including Craigslist Ads, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and 50+ related sites
- Video Tours, Individual Property Sites, Social Media Marketing
- MLS, Sign and Print Advertising, Open Houses
- EZ Home Search website with powerful homeowner and home buyer tools
Referral Network of Licensed Service Providers
- For Sellers: Re-Key, trash-out/clean-out, repairs, board-ups, plumbing, electrical, Title V, landscaping, winterization, home inspectors, appraisers
- For Buyers: appraisers, home inspectors, network of mortgage professionals, closing attorneys
Inventory and Client Management:
- Top Producer, Quick Books, Office Manager
- Bristol County MA: Acushnet – 02743, Assonet – 02702, Attleboro – 02703, 02760, 02761, 02763, Berkley – 02779, Dartmouth – 02714, 02747, 02748, Dighton – 02715, 02764, Easton – 02334, 02356, 02375, Fairhaven – 02719, Fall River – 02720, 02721, 02723, 02724, Freetown – 02717, Lakeville – 02347, Mansfield – 02031, 02048, New Bedford – 02740, 02744, 02745, 02746, Norton – 02766, Raynham – 02767, 02768, Rehoboth – 02769, Seekonk – 02771, Somerset – 02725, 02726, Swansea – 02777, Taunton – 02718, 02780, Westport – 02790, 02791
*Source: MLS PIN Total Sold Market Statistic Report and Off Market Sales. The market averages a sales price of 99% of the listing price, Chris averages 103%. The market averages 32 days on market, Chris averages 17 days. The End Result? You NET MORE from the sale of your home when you List with Chris. We Make It EZ...That's Why We Sell More Homes!
- Bristol County and Newport County RI: Barrington 02806, Bristol - 02809, Little Compton – 02801, 02837, Middletown - 02840, 02842, Newport - 02840, 02841, Portsmouth – 02871, 02872, Tiverton - 02878, Warren 02885
**A Transaction Side is defined as a listing, a sale or a listing sold.